It's time for Thursday Five..where we post..
5 things that have made us..
or just plain
1. I am appreciative of my husband and all the other soldiers who keep us free so we can do things like pray in public, which we did yesterday.
2. I am elated that my son was able to get blood work yesterday without having to be held down.
3. I am grateful that my husband made it safely to his final destination and should not have to move around again.
4. I am joyful that I woke up to a straightened house and can enjoy the day doing things like strawberry picking.
5. I am over joyed that I got to use a webcam and see my husbands face yesterday and see that he is healthy.
6. Since Sunday was Mother's Day I have to say that I am elated that I am a Mother. Growing up I knew I wanted to be 3 things. A mother, a teacher and maybe a nun. I was not Catholic but the order seemed amazing. So I am a Mother, I home school which makes me a teacher and of course not a nun but the Army gives me that order.